HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our qualified consultants will be on site, with your business for up to three days working closely with you and your teams to get a firm understanding of the topology of your estate, any pain points, processes such as deployment to your estate, the way it is used and identify any cost savings you can make through process change or infrastructure modification.
- Establish business goals and requirements including but not limited to:
- DR strategy
- High availability
- Zero-downtime deployment
- Cost analysis
- Are you getting the most value for money?
- Action plan for cost reduction
- Infrastructure architecture vs application
- Is this the right infrastructure to get the most out of your applications in the cloud?
- Infrastructure as code and configuration management practice review
- Review of monitoring and alerting, ensuring processes are best fit for the business vs best practice
In the final two days of the five day process, the consultant will produce a detailed documentoutlining findings, with infrastructure diagramsofyour estate, any recommended process changes and anyimprovements to the infrastructure, and most importantly of all, a plan of action to help your business achieve its goals.