In this role you will be responsible for producing high quality administration on all relevant people co-ordination tasks to support in driving an outstanding employee experience.
• Managing the new starter process and co-ordinate inductions for all internal and external employees and any contractor workers.
• Action relevant pre-employment and RTW checks, produce RTW reports and support line managers with any queries in line with RTW guidance
• Process employee changes, input quality data into the HR systems and trackers, produce contractual changes documentation and ensure all employee files are accurate and up to date.
• Managing the HR and L&D mailbox, assigning the caseload across team and responding to queries in line with the relevant SLA’s and ensure the business receive a first-class HR experience.
• Support with company round up co-ordination and any other people team event co-ordination, including sending invites, booking rooms and arranging lunch.
• Organising company gifts, employee awards or any other people engagement initiative.
• Accurate and timely data in to learning and development trackers• Formatting and branding of learning collateral, including training slides, assets and comms.
• Generating training reports from the LMS (learning management system) and formatting them for easy consumption.
• Supporting with creation of internal communications for any people initiatives including any D&I or wellbeing awareness days.
• Maintenance of the LMS system, including the upload or removal of e-learning content and liaising with Kalidus & MSQ HR on any queries.
• Arrange and coordinate training sessions including course bookings, delegate invitations/joining instructions, diary appointments and feedback processes in collaboration with the L&D Manager.
• Work collaboratively with the wider business to seek information and support coordination of various L&D activities
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to champion our learning culture
• Assist with promoting training opportunities and events internally. In particular, the coordination and arranging of the annual Learning at Work Week event.
• Supporting the learning and development manager with the coordination and communication of any induction, onboarding and development activities relating to our early talent schemes.
We are the digital change makers. At MMT, we build platforms and partnerships that empower businesses to realise digital value, faster. By cutting through complexity with the agility to think and do, we guide our clients to be digitally better – making positive impact for our clients’ teams, customers and bottom line. Where challenges exist with innovation, strategy, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, MMT can deliver measurable results and help businesses achieve digital maturity at speed. We partner with clients such as Boots, Vodafone and BP to equip them with all what’s needed to successfully innovate and lead the industry with a digital-first approach. We also work with organisations like Translink and Sovereign to create future facing platforms and services for their customers. Our “one team” culture means we build open and honest relationships that last. We are part of MSQ, a joined-up community of best-in-class agencies, helping businesses build high EQ brands to attract, convert, retain and grow valuable customers.
What Motivates Us
At MMT we don’t only care about what work is done, we also care about how we get things done. The MMT Behaviours are part of our DNA and what makes us stand out from the crowd, build trusted solutions for our clients and build a better future. Our team can use the below behaviours to check in on how they are performing.
Build trust. Don’t let it rust.
We build high levels of trust with our clients and our colleagues, and we work to maintain that trust over time.
Adopt a growth mindset
We are energised by change; we continually explore new approaches to achieve great results. We push our own boundaries to grow our skills and capabilities.
Go and see for yourself
We walk in the shoes of others; our clients, their customers and our fellow MMTers so we understand their challenges.
Bring challenge and solution in equal measure
We challenge the status quo and develop practical solutions to build a better future for all.
Build fast, Measure early, Learn often
We think lean, deliver value fast & continuously improve.
Run towards the fire
We roll up our sleeves and tackle challenges head on, supporting our clients and colleagues even when it’s not our direct responsibility.
Nurture our community
We take steps to positively impact our colleagues, clients, community and environment.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
“A place to belong, be valued and thrive” As a part of the MSQ Partners group we are committed to and believe in building an inclusive culture with quality of opportunity and advancement through fairness and transparency. That means working together to create a culture where everyone can thrive and succeed; striving towards no pay gender gap, increasing ethnic and gender diversity at all levels of our company, training our people in areas that promote minority, racial and gender equity, and ensuring the diversity and inclusivity of our work product.
In order to flourish in this role, we would expect to see the following:
• Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
• Organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
• Clear and confident communicative skills both written and verbal.
• Accurate output of work at speed
• Flexible to business demand
• The ability to thrive in an ever-changing and fast paced environment
• Able to think on your feet and manage changing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity
• Encouraged to think outside of the box and generate any ideas to improve the people team processes and efficiencies.
• Customer focused and able to manage expectations
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
• HR CIPD Level 3
• Articulate e-learning tool
Above all we want to hear from people who are motivated and inspired by the above, who can add value to the opportunity and want to be part of a team delivering solutions to a wide client base.
This is a hybrid role with the expectation that you will be available 8 days a month working from our office in Uppingham.
Please note you must currently hold valid UK Right to Work documentation in order to take up this position.