What you'll do
We are looking for a UI Designer to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will bring a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practiced in helping create engaging, delightful visual experiences, you will be an expert in translating a client’s brand to a digital product.
You will be a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience as a UI Designer
- Excellent skills in producing prototypes, high-fidelity designs, style guides and component libraries
- Experience in producing, working with and maintaining Design Systems
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with users’ needs to create creative solutions
- Strong creative skills to bring clients brands to life in the digital space
- Experience in customer analysis and design research
- Proven ability in running design workshops, such as: ideation and sketching
- Expert knowledge on the design thinking process and Agile delivery
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to clients, colleagues and in pitches
- Excellent people skills, client focused
- Strong experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape digital products
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- Experience in being an advocate for the value that design can bring, both throughout the company and more widely
- Visual brand origination experience
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.