About the role
We are looking for a UI Designer to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will bring a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practiced in helping create engaging, delightful visual experiences, you will be an expert in translating a client’s brand to a digital product.
You will be a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience as a UI Designer
- Excellent skills in producing prototypes, high-fidelity designs, style guides and component libraries
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with users’ needs to create creative solutions
- Strong creative skills to bring clients brands to life in the digital space
- Experience in customer analysis and design research
- Proven ability in running design workshops, such as: ideation and sketching
- Expert knowledge on the design thinking process and Agile delivery
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to clients, colleagues and in pitches
- Excellent people skills, client focused
- Strong experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape an MVP
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience in producing/maintaining Design Systems
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- An advocate for the value that design can bring, both throughout the company and more widely
- Visual brand origination experience
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
Where challenges exist with innovation, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, we can deliver measurable results, empowering our clients’ teams and enhancing their performance.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by Be Heard in 2016, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.