What you’ll do
We're looking for a Technical Product Owner (TPO) who has experience of leading teams to deliver digital products and services in an agile environment. At MMT Digital, our TPOs work on a varied range of digital web based projects including CMS implementations, web applications, ecommerce platforms, mobile apps and microsites for a range of clients.
We are looking for someone to be that all important bridge between the client and the development teams. This starts from the beginning of the project, where you would work with the product owner (from the client) to understand their vision and what success means for them. You would then ensure alignment between the business, design and development streams throughout delivery. You will be working with Project Managers to follow an agreed strategy to support activities throughout the project delivery process.
You will be joining one of the leading Design & Build agencies within the UK, during an exciting period of growth and expansion, and will play a fundamental role in helping us achieve this.
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Experience in the successful commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Deep understanding of agile delivery methodologies including high quality user stories and backlog management
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Confident client communication and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of quality processes and risk management techniques
- Strong leadership skills. With a focus on motivating small teams
- High-levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner
- Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Experience working on multiple projects
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.