Once we feel it’s safe, we’ll be reopening our offices in Leeds, London and Uppingham. Our team will have the choice to continue to work remotely (within the UK), from one of our offices, or a combination of the above.
We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You’ll be able to confirm your preference on the application form.
What you'll do
This is a Senior Management role which has full accountability for technical delivery, strategy and governance within their Centre of Excellence (CoE). This role will be leading our largest enterprise accounts. This portfolio consists of a relatively small number of large, complex accounts. These are typically multi-vendor environments working alongside our clients digital and IT teams on large programmes of work using scaled agile practices such as SAFe (or similar)."It is a role with significant responsibility for technical delivery at MMT. Success will rely on leading our delivery teams and their processes to put the efficacy of technology at the heart of our clients’ businesses.
- Accountable for all technical delivery, including associated proposals and estimates, within the CoE
- Assembles an effective subset of the Technical Product Delivery team to work alongside New Business on pitches and proposals
- Holding Technical Account Leads to account for the performance of their teams; ensuring we are delivering our commitments and have roadmaps in place for the future
- Responsible for quarterly reviews with Clients within the CoE portfolio, and understands client business objectives and ensures clients recognise the value MMT Digital delivers to them
- Working with the Client Director to deliver against the existing business targets for the CoE
- Works with the New Business team to achieve the new business revenue target for the CoE
- Reporting performance of the CoE to Exec Level and delivering against business-wide KPIs in line with the one-year plan
- Ultimate responsibility for managing and successfully resolving technical escalations within the CoE
- Responsible for evolving the delivery model(s) within the CoE, incorporating feedback both internally and externally
- To share knowledge and processes with the Technical Directors of other CoEs to align on governance and reporting models
- Empowering delivery teams to maximise the value delivered to our clients within our delivery model
- Accountable for evolving and implementing governance processes within the CoE that can scale with the business
- Works with the Director of Growth to develop and continuously improve specialist go to market, pitch and proposal strategies for the CoE
- Works with the Operations Team to forecast roles required to deliver the pipeline of new and existing business
- Accountable for the successful CoE onboarding for Technical Account Leads, including allocating them to accounts and ensuring they are successful in their role
- Mentoring Technical Account Leads as part of succession planning for your CoE
- Leverages MSQ capabilities to improve the efficacy of solutions for existing clients
- Development of direct reports: monthly catch ups, monitor employee engagement through catch ups, feedback and goal setting
- Wellbeing: Sickness recording, ensuring individuals are taking holidays
- Finance: Responsible for managing budgets, carrying out salary reviews
- Department development: Inputting into departmental roadmaps
- Involvement in recruitment and onboarding processes for the department
- Actively looking for ways to improve people processes with the support of the HR team
- Involvement with complex people challenges
- Attend HR training sessions and work with HR to understand policies and how best to support direct reports
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of large scale programmes of work in an agency environment
- Strong technical background
- Experience and knowledge of agile practices – managing large teams working within framework such as SAFe
- Experience managing and governing delivery teams
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to negotiate strongly with clients
- Strong management and leadership skills
- To be capable of building strong relationships with anyone in our business
- A proactive strategic thinker, with a curiosity to continuously improve their Centre of Excellence
- Resilient, with the ability to keep others motivated despite the situations
- Able to perform calmly and logically under pressure
- Able to accept Executive management decisions they don’t agree wholly agree with, and to represent those decisions across the business as if they were their own
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- A great communicator, who is confident to solve problems within the COE, and inform all key stakeholders of the problem, risk and solution
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns and Brown Bag sessions where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.