What you'll do
At MMT Digital, our Site Reliability Engineers create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration situations. This role allows us to apply these practices to clients and provide services such as managed SRE.
When you join our Systems team, you’ll be:
- Directly responsible for uptime of client infrastructure and applications – including availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- Owning end-to-end availability and performance of key services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Automating current manual infrastructure management and alerts handling processes
- Assisting in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations
- Finding scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
- Creating and maintaining sufficient levels of documentation for the solutions produced
- Assisting project teams in enhancing commercial opportunities and mitigating risks
- Triaging and solving service issues and outages
- Performing tasks related to Cloud Systems Engineering and other infrastructure/pipeline work as needed to support the overarching Systems team effort
You’ll be working closely with clients to ensure safe, accurate delivery of services whilst positively representing MMT Digital and our values through these interactions. Working with the support of your Development team peers and Technical Architects, you’ll make sure development work is delivered on time and budget and in line with the technical vision for the project. You’ll take accountability for the success of the project as a whole, including offering input and insight to areas other than just the development, and bearing the responsibility of decisions that need to be made.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Experience with running production systems, triaging and solving outages
- Experience of working in Azure, with AWS experience as a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with modern monitoring systems such as Azure Monitor, DataDog, Application Insights, New Relic
- Solid understanding of infrastructure as code
- A working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, Containers and Serverless technologies
- Strong understanding of System Architecture
- Experience of using Terraform
- Strong troubleshooting skills, able to drive out root causes of complex technical problems
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of working in a Serverless environment
- Azure DevOps experience
- A general understanding of development processes and practices
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.