Once we feel it’s safe, we’ll be reopening our offices in Leeds, London and Uppingham. Our team will have the choice to continue to work remotely (within the UK), from one of our offices, or a combination of the above.
We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You’ll be able to confirm your preference on the application form.
What you'll do
We want to hear from enthusiastic Server-Side Engineers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience developing web applications with C# and ASP.NET Core
- Commercial experience of project or product development
- Commercial experience of Web API development
- Commercial experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL
- Familiarity with version control (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or similar CI / CD tools
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of cloud (Azure or AWS) development
- Experience in writing microservices
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns and Brown Bag sessions where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.