As an award-winning agency MMT Digital is growing and we’re looking for a Senior UX Consultant to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. You’ll be responsible for marrying up the client’s objectives with their customer’s goals.
You’ll design and lead workshops, run usability testing, and undertake research to understand the problem and help identify the solution the team needs to create. You will be responsible for the experience design vision for the product or service you are working on.
Bringing your strong understanding of user-centred design, passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of collaborating as part of an agile team.
Well practised in helping clients meet their goals and objectives, you’ll be the champion for the user: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage. You will need to support and validate the approach the team takes, testing regularly, to prove the value.
Using your fantastic interpersonal skills, you’ll be confident in adapting your approach and style to each project you’re working on. Able to work to a budget and timescales, you’re comfortable thinking on your feet to come up with the most appropriate solution.
Overall you will be a creative thinker, a problem solver and a team player with excellent empathy.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Expert knowledge on the user-centred design process and agile delivery
- Proficiency of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Lightning
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with user needs and create frictionless user journeys
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to clients and the wider design community
- Proven experience in conducting user research, including usability testing and translating findings into actions
- Able to analyse and interprete web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets, including: user personas, customer experience maps and information architectures
- Proven ability in running design/UX workshops, including: ideation, card sorting and customer journey mapping
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills – using Figma
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
- An advocate for UX throughout the company and more widely
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Have created design products to support the work of contact centres in the private sector
- Exposure to the automotive industry
- Proven experience in service design