We are looking for a Senior UX Consultant to help us build digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will bring a deep understanding of user-centred design, a passion for delivering evidence-based creative solutions and experience of working as part of an agile team.
Well practised in helping clients meet their goals and objectives, you will be the champion for the user: ensuring their voice is heard at every stage.
You will be a creative thinker, a problem solver, a team player with excellent communication skills.
Up for the challenge?
- Passionate about the user-centred design process and lean / agile delivery
- The ability to match business objectives and requirements with users needs and create frictionless user journeys
- Confident presenting concepts and approaches to colleagues, stakeholders and in new business pitches
- A depth of experience in conducting user research and translating findings into a actions
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics
- Skilled in the production of a wide range of user experience assets (user personas, customer experience maps, information architectures, etc.)
- The ability to run design/UX workshops (ideation, card sorting, customer journey mapping, etc.)
- Excellent prototyping and wireframing skills (using Axure or other prototyping tools)
- Experience in designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to help shape a Minimum Viable Product and ensure high levels of interaction design are bought to life
- Leadership skills to mentor junior members of the team
- An advocate for UX throughout the company and more widely
MMT Digital is one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK. We architect, design and develop bespoke websites and digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences. We achieve that by hiring awesome people and creating a culture of trust and an environment that allows us all to constantly enhance our skills.
There are a lot of ways that we can do that. We work on exciting projects with large national and global clients. We are constantly investing in the best external training. We also have a huge pool of talent within the company so it's important that we make the most of that. Through "lunch and learns", "brown bag sessions" and company hackathons (T-shirts included!) we are always trying to find ways to share our knowledge. Everyone gets to set their own "personal objectives" every quarter so that we can try and move your skills in the direction that you want to take them.
We're an agile company (but lots of people say that!). Agile is often done really badly. We're proud of the fact that we do it well. Taking the concepts of being truly lean when developing digital products is not always easy when it's applied to the development of websites. We have a bunch of highly skilled and qualified Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Certified Scrum Developers along with world class test automation, continuous integration and deployment processes which means we feel that we do it better than most! If you're new to agile or have a few years' experience, we're confident that MMT Digital is a great place to continue on your agile journey.
Finally, it's important to have fun. Happy people are more motivated and that creates a stronger team. We have a great team culture and invest both in our people and improving what we do. We are enthusiastic, passionate, work hard and have fun. We are a very sociable bunch and have regular social activities throughout the year, culminating in the Christmas party with past destinations including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Lisbon.