We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016, and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last five years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up seven awards, including the prestigious Grand Prix, in 2018.
About the role
We want to hear from enthusiastic .NET Developers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Great commercial experience working with complex project in ASP.NET Technologies using C#
- Experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC 5 and/or Web Forms applications
- Detailed understanding of Web Services and Web API (SOAP, RESTful, RPC)
- Experience of .Net Core technologies would be desirable
- NodeJS, SASS, Grunt and NPM experience would be great but not essential
- Experience with SQL Server Creating and Analysing T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, DB maintenance plans and Deploying Databases
- Database design, setup and administration would be an advantage
- Experience of Cloud Hosting such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for example Team City, Jenkins
- An understanding of a CMS such as Kentico would be an advantage
- A desire to learn with a willingness to work as an AGILE team to get projects over the line
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more