About the role
We’ve got big growth plans, and it’s because of these plans that we’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager to join our team.
After you join us, you’ll be working on a programme of digital work for a large client including marketing/online booking web platform.
The role will see you support internal management team and client Product Owners/Managers in following MMT Digital’s Agile project management model. You’ll also have the chance to build trusted relationships with the client that are built on characteristics including good communication, quality of work, lean and effective solutions, expedient delivery and strong collaboration that leads to securing repeat work from those clients.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you’ll also naturally work with Client account leads to maximise opportunities as well as working to create new opportunities with existing clients.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Strong project management skills and experience managing large technical web build development projects
- Experience of programme delivery - managing multiple 3rd party vendors to deliver a solution
- Fantastic understanding and experience of Agile
- Ability to manage resource required vs the budget
- Excellent experience of managing the budget and project burndown, and reporting on this to stakeholders
- Great account and client management experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Tenacious self-starter, someone who brings ideas and processes into the business
- Confidence to drive effective solutions internally and to the client
- Superb negotiation skills, and an all-round excellent communicator
- Ability to effectively manage a delivery team
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of line managing and coaching project managers
- A strong UX/creative background and good technical knowledge or experience
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, along with a new baby hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Popcorn Pass Rewards
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016 and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.