What you’ll do
As our Resourcing Assistant, you’ll join the Resourcing team of an award-winning Digital Agency. The team is responsible for allocating our employees onto projects for our many clients and ensuring our talented team stay productive and fulfilled. In this role, you’ll have a number of responsibilities including:
- Reviewing data, updating and reporting via our Resourcing system (Mavenlink)
- Supporting the regular and accurate logging of time and ensuring we catch trends early
- Reporting on trends using data via spreadsheets, presentations, and reports
- Cross-referencing data on Mavenlink with other systems to identify gaps and issues
- Helping evaluate our pipeline of work in comparison with our resource pool and its skillsets
- Regularly liaising with stakeholders to discuss their requirements and resolve Resourcing conflicts
- Note taking in meetings and then written and verbal communication of these notes
- Working on ad hoc projects assigned to you by the Operations and Resourcing Managers
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Excellent Excel skills, including fluency with pivot tables and VLookUp
- Commercially minded, with an understanding of how businesses and agencies work
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to follow directions and to ask questions or clarify before starting work
- Comfortable presenting to a group of people
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Proven experience managing relationships with stakeholders across varying levels of seniority
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience building websites or learning Python/SQL
- Experience working in a tech or web development agency
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.