What you’ll do
We are looking for someone truly interested in Recruitment to join us for their Year in Industry as part of their degree.
You’ll be working as part of the wider HR and Recruitment team, where you’ll have several responsibilities designed to increase and deepen your knowledge and experience in this area. As we’re a SME, you’ll be exposed to a whole spectrum of Recruitment situations. You’ll be involved in the Recruitment process from job creation through to offer, and a range of wider Recruitment activities.
These will include:
- General Recruitment administration tasks including maintaining candidate data
- Managing the team’s shared mailbox, responding to enquiries and/or acting as appropriate
- Supporting on key Recruitment activities including creating job adverts, posting roles, sifting and screening candidates and interview co-ordination
- Working on Recruitment projects such as designing and creating content for our careers site and social media, reviewing our current processes and suggesting improvements and data analysis
- Spending time with our Finance team to increase your general commercial awareness
- Working closely with the HR team to support your knowledge and understanding of the employee life cycle and how Recruitment fits into that process
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside some incredibly passionate HR and Recruitment professionals, who are committed to making MMT Digital the best place to work possible. Here at MMT Digital we are not as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun and vibrant working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- To be a current University student on a course that enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you have already graduated, or will graduate in 2021, you are not eligible for this role)
- Working towards a degree in Business Management, Economics, HR, Psychology or a similar field, with a clear passion and interest in Recruitment
- To be a strong team player but also able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the emotional intelligence to work with a wide range of people
- The ability to find solutions to overcome problems
- To be highly organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Clear communication skills – both in writing and verbally
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Completed modules in your degree that have given you a base level of knowledge in HR and/or Recruitment
- Some hands-on experience in an administration role
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.