Please note - your application will be reviewed and responded to in early January 2021.
What you'll do
We’re looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join our team on an initial 9 month fixed term contract. The role will start remotely, but when we return to the office you'll be based in our Uppingham office in the East Midlands.
You’ll be joining the current recruitment team of 5, supporting the recruitment of a range of roles across MMT Digital and the other agencies within the group we're part of.
You'll have responsibility for end-to-end recruitment including:
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand requirements
- Advertising vacancies
- Proactive candidate sourcing using multiple methods and approaches
- Conducting screening calls and reviewing CVs
- Arranging and supporting face to face interviews
- Making offers to candidates
- Providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
Whilst your day-to-day responsibilities will be focused on delivering in these areas, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on recruitment projects.
You’ll also be tasked to create and grown a talent pool of potential candidates using a variety of sourcing techniques, including coming up with new and innovative sourcing ideas.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- In-house Recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for a range of technical roles including Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Designers and Analysts
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple different vacancies
- The ability to thrive in a ever-changing and fast paced environment, able to think on your feet and manage changing priorities
- Great candidate sourcing skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs and delivering on these
- Passion to work hard and do an amazing job
- Proactive, determined and solution focused
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience recruiting in-house for a Digital/Web Build Agency
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.