What you'll do
We’re looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team on an initial 9 month fixed term contract. The role will start remotely, but when we return to the office you'll be based in our Uppingham office in the East Midlands.
You’ll be joining the current recruitment team of 6, supporting them by providing administration support for roles across MMT Digital and the other agencies within the group we're part of.
This will include:
- Advertising roles on our website and job boards
- CV sifting support
- Interview booking
- Requesting feedback from interviewers
- Managing our Recruitment mailbox
Alongside these responsibilities, you’ll also be providing admin support to a number of Recruitment related projects.
When you start, we’ll train you on the above processes and over time we’ll also encourage and support you to develop in other areas of Recruitment including candidate sourcing, vacancy management and wider Recruitment knowledge.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Excellent administration experience and skills gained in a Recruitment or HR environment
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident communicator – both in writing and verbally
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple different processes
- The ability to thrive in an ever-changing and fast paced environment, able to think on your feet and manage changing priorities
- Passion to work hard and do an amazing job
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A team player, but also able to work on your own initiative
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Previous experience of working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Experience working in a SME, ideally in the Digital or Marketing sector
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.