What you’ll do
Over the past 2 years, we have been building a strong and trusted partnership with one of our well-known multinational clients. We are supporting the development and operations for some of their biggest global products and services, providing multiple roles across their digital landscape.
The Operations Support Lead role is key within the MMT Digital account team and provides a single point of contact for a set of services. Reporting to senior stakeholders whilst leading a multi-vendor support team ensuring reliable digital services to our client's customers.
This role brings an opportunity to work in a fast-paced global brand, supporting a business-critical digital payments service. The responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of 3-5 engineers, managing team capacity and capability.
- Managing the demand on the ops support team,
- Managing risk within service operations,
- Service incident management and leading root cause analysis,
- Owning the delivery process for the Ops Team and protecting the Agile culture,
- Interfacing and onboarding Agile program delivery teams,
- Keeping the lights on through application performance monitoring, service domain records and SSL certificates.
- Weekly service performance reporting to senior stakeholders within the client organisation.
You will be working within and have the full support of an established MMT Digital account team. You’ll also have the chance to build trusted relationships with the client.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for a friendly, confident and attentive individual that flourishes in a team environment and faces up to challenges. We are particularly interested in leadership qualities as well as the ability to stay cool under pressure.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Very strong communication skills; face to face, video conferencing and written.
- Experience managing demand and support tickets through a workflow.
- Ability to manage team capacity, capabilities and budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and getting the best from your team.
- Experience and Practical experience of identifying and managing risk.
- Experience working in an international environment and with multiple vendors/suppliers.
- Tenacious self-starter, someone who brings ideas and processes into the business
- High-level technical understanding of digital systems.
It would also be great (but not essential as we can provide training) if you have:
- Experience in Agile practices; Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Or ITIL Certification.
- Experience with demand management applications such as : Service Now, JIRA or Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience working with digital payment systems and good technical knowledge of application architecture, data and networks.
- A good user experience background, ensuring the customer voice is at the forefront.
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.