About the role
We want to hear from enthusiastic .NET Developers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience working with ASP.NET 2.0 + (using C#)
- Commercial experience of projects
- An understanding of Web Services
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience writing queries in T-SQL
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Some commercial experience using .NET core
- Some experience of delivering ASP.NET MVC applications
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- An understanding of a CMS such as Kentico would be an advantage
- Experience of Azure or AWS hosting would be an advantage
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, along with a new baby hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016 and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.