What you'll do
You’ll be responsible for our day-to-day field marketing activities as well as long-term strategy. Acting as a highly executional marketing professional you’ll be managing the company's marketing initiatives to support the growth ambitions of the business from developing and running lead generation campaigns, working with technical experts across our business.
When you join our Marketing team, you’ll be:
- Driving engagement with MMT’s services to agreed target audience profiles within the UK with the aim of generating new conversations and opportunities
- Designing, testing and evolving the lead generation, nurturing plans and tactics, working with the new business, partnerships and marketing team members
- Establishing MMT’s positioning, identifying target audiences, and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and target profiles
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal cross-team support and driving collaboration
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts, focussed on increasing the volume and quality of the marketing qualified leads
- Overseeing current offerings and creating new initiatives for marketing new products or services
- Understanding market trends, demographics, competitors, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Identifying key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, this includes proposals, recommendations on tactics and supporting business case
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of campaign and marketing materials and website content.
- Annually develop and then work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating regular reports to an agreed standard
- Adjusting marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Proven experience developing lead generation marketing plans, campaigns and content for a technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mindset
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy and tools
- Real hunger and energy to grow the business through acquisition marketing
- Strong commercial acumen and commercial awareness
- Highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- The ability to work with small teams from different specialisms in a project-based environment.
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Line management experience – our ideal candidate will be able to confidently manage and inspire our small team.
- Experience of working within a digital agency.
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.