About the role
We’re looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join us on a six month fixed term contract, working 22.5 hours a week (Wednesday – Friday).
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside another Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of effective inbound and outbound marketing activity to enhance MMT Digital’s reputation and support new business targets.
As part of this, you’ll:
- Plan and execute the events programme – from roundtables and breakfasts to networking drinks and corporate hospitality – and support them on the day
- Create marketing materials (case studies, blog posts, newsletters, etc) to approach potential new business prospects
- Manage our social channels (Twitter & LinkedIn) and plan the content schedule
- Ensure our external profiles, blog and website are up to date with the latest news, client wins, work and thought leadership
- Drive the awards programme, maintain the calendar, prepare and proofread entries and manage the entry process. Look for award judging opportunities and pitch our executives
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing activity and assess against goals
- Ensure GDPR compliance by maintaining marketing data
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Solid experience working in a b2b marketing role either for a digital/marketing services agency or a technology/consulting company
- A high energy, positive, can-do attitude
- Superior writing skills and high attention to detail
- Effective project and time management
- Understanding of the b2b lead generation process and the key stages of attracting, nurturing and converting leads into customers
- Events experience – from initial planning, driving invites, liaising with attendees, logistics, registration, post-event feedback, etc
- Comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders and able to build strong relationships
- Able to coordinate lots of people and projects, working logically
- Super-organised, makes things happen and likes to be accountable
- Able to self-manage priorities and confident to work autonomously on some tasks, as well as within a team on larger projects
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM, marketing automation tools and web analytics
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience of creating video case studies
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Popcorn Pass Rewards
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016 and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.