Once we feel it’s safe, we’ll be fully reopening our offices in Leeds, London and Uppingham.
Whilst you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely throughout the week, this role will need you to be able to come into our Uppingham office regularly (likely 1 to 2 times a week) in order to build and despatch IT equipment to our team. There may also be times you will be required to travel to our London office as well.
What you’ll do
This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join our internal IT team. You’ll be providing technical support across MMT Digital and the wider MSQ Partners group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support requests
- Performing monthly and quarterly security and capacity audits
- Asset management of hardware and software
- Creating knowledge base documents for end users and run-books for level 1 and 2 engineers
- Creating and documenting new software and services
- Taking ownership of and delivering other IT related projects
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Experience working in an IT Support Helpdesk setting, either in an internal IT or MSP setting
- Experience handling 1st, 2nd and 3rd level IT Support Requests
- Fantastic communication skills, comfortable to discuss end users’ issues and challenges through email, video call and face to face
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience providing an administration role to Office365, SharePoint and Atlassian services
- Keen interest in technology, and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Able to work autonomously on projects
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Some understanding and exposure to Networks, LANs, WANs and Firewalls
- Knowledge of Atlassian services including Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Experience of using Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Experience of creating and configuring VPNs
- Knowledge of Ubiquiti and Unifi product range, wireless networks, MDM services such as Addigy and Microsoft Intune
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.