We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016, and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last five years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up seven awards, including the prestigious Grand Prix, in 2018.
About the role
Although we aren’t actively hiring for this position right now, we still want to hear from enthusiastic Developers. Whether you are junior, mid or senior level and are interested in working at MMT Digital in the near future, we want to hear from you!
We’d love to see a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop.
You’ll be working within the delivery team, on projects for some huge clients of ours. This is a fantastic opportunity to code, line manage and learning and teaching with some of the industry’s best developers – working on great projects, working with the best technologies.
Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a company with a friendly and sociable office culture whilst also offering clear opportunities for career progression.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Excellent people skills, very client focused
- Some server side language skills
- Experience with React would be a great advantage
- Experience with Node would also be a great advantage
- Some CMS experience is an advantage
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more