About the role
This is where you come in, we want to hear from enthusiastic and highly capable Front-end Engineers with a proven track record in delivering high quality and visually stunning websites and applications using React. We’d love to see a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop.
You’ll be working within the delivery team, on projects for some huge clients of ours. This is a fantastic opportunity to code and learn with some of the industry’s best developers – working on great projects, working with the best technologies.
Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a company with a friendly and sociable team culture whilst also offering clear opportunities for career progression.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience as a Front-end Engineer
- React experience, including knowledge and experience in dealing with state management
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Excellent people skills, very client focused
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Some server-side language skills
- Experience with Azure or AWS would be a great advantage
- Experience with Node
- Some CMS experience is an advantage e.g. Contenful or Kentico
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
Where challenges exist with innovation, speed of delivery, customer experience and costly infrastructure, we can deliver measurable results, empowering our clients’ teams and enhancing their performance.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by Be Heard in 2016, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.