About the role
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience as a Front End React Developer
- Great experience working with React in a professional capacity, including knowledge and experience in dealing with React State Management Frameworks
- Experience with Node
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Excellent people skills, very client focused
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Parcel etc
- Knowledge of component libraries such as Storybook or Styleguidist
- Experience with writing unit tests using frameworks like Jest or Enzyme
- Experience in popular styling concepts such as CSS Modules, Emotion etc.
- Some CMS experience is an advantage e.g. Contentful or Kentico
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, along with a new baby hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Popcorn Pass Rewards
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016 and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.