What you'll do
Here at MMT Digital we have the opportunity to work with a wide range of ambitious, national and international clients, operating as a highly-trusted consultancy and delivery partner. Helping shape the strategic vision for our clients, leveraging our industry experience and know-how, is fundamental to our ongoing success.
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to support our ongoing strategic work, working closely with clients to bring their enterprise strategic vision to life and setting in place the foundations for digital landscapes that will transform business performance.
The role will see you working closely with clients at the senior and executive levels, supporting organisational change through key digital initiatives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting the digital strategic vision in collaboration with clients, ensuring clear links back to the organisational vision and strategy.
- Developing enterprise-level roadmaps for clients, including the creation of enterprise standards, relevant business models and technology standards.
- Supporting client functions in talent management, business architecture models and function set up.
- Overseeing product strategies developed by Solution Architects and ensuring clear links to the digital strategic vision.
- Operating as key technical authority on accounts to ensure all digital initiatives and procurements align to the digital strategic vision.
- Promote and own continuous improvement for cost reduction and efficiency within your accounts.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients.
What you'll bring
We are looking for a friendly, confident and knowledgeable individual that can operate within senior levels of client organisations and faces up to challenges. Problem formulation, solution shaping and problem solving, consensus building, solution realisation and solution management are all desirable qualities in this pivotal role. We are particularly interested in senior leadership qualities as well as the ability to stay cool under pressure.
On top of this, you will have the following:
- Experience of creating and developing enterprise-level strategy
- Experience of strategic planning at the enterprise level
- Experience of Business/Enterprise Modelling, including but not limited to meta models
- Knowledge of foundational IT architectures and technologies
- Experience of setting enterprise standards
- Experience with TOGAF, Zachman Framework or similar
- Experience of web app or application design at the Enterprise level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- An advanced understanding of DevOps strategies
- An understanding of Cloud Architecture strategies
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.