We’re MMT Digital. We create digital solutions that transform business performance.
We’re strategists, analysts, problem solvers, creators, originators, designers and builders – we’re digital visionaries. We get to the what, why and how of game-changing digital solutions that transform business performance.
We adopt a single team approach to build powerful and transparent relationships with our clients. We’re agile, enabling the delivery of our clients’ digital solutions, fast. We’re winners, consistently picking up recognition wherever we go, especially at The Drum Recommended Digital Agency Awards.
We’re a team with an itch for knowledge and continuous improvement. We’re a group of people with a burning desire to show how digital can transform business performance. We’re energetic, engaged, collaborative, calm, reliable, smart and friendly. We’re also a very sociable bunch.
When you read through our job advert, remember that we are more interested in you as a person than a checklist on your CV! If you feel there are skills we’re asking for that you don’t have yet, but have the passion and commitment to develop, we'd love for you to tell us about how you’re devoted to digital!
About the role
We’re looking for a DevOps guru who is up for the challenge of joining an exciting agency, so if you’re proud of your technical skills but are looking to grow and lead a team – we’d love to hear from you!
We have some decent continuous delivery processes using a range of technology stacks (Incl. AWS ECS and Azure DevOps). But we also want to drive forwards our processes to enable much more automation around the setup and deployment of environments on AWS.
We’re looking for someone who is smart, a creative problem solver, confident collaborator and passionate about identifying and creating automated solutions for business critical problems.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to train others in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working with microservices using Docker
- Some great experience setting up highly available and scalable solutions
- Experience working within Linux
- Hands on experience managing and monitoring AWS based environments
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools such as Ansible
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using either CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience and working knowledge of web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- A working understanding of code and script (Node, Java, Bash, Python, YAML)
- Preferred experience with Monitoring and Logging tools like Datadog, Splunk, Cloudwatch and X-Ray
- Serverless experience (on the likes of Lambda, API Gateway, S3) is a bonus
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- A subsidised company-wide Christmas party, which in previous years has been in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Rome.
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- An environment which supports your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- A modern office, with co-lab areas, Spotify and free drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Celebration cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
- And much more