What you'll Do
Here at MMT Digital we have the opportunity to work with a wide range of ambitious, national and international clients, operating as a highly-trusted consultancy and delivery partner. Helping shape the strategic vision for our clients, leveraging our industry experience and know-how, is fundamental to our ongoing success.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Architect to support our ongoing strategic work, working closely with our Enterprise Architects to establish the enterprise data models and strategies that underpin successful digital experiences.
The role will see you working closely with Enterprise Architecture functions and senior stakeholders, driving data best practices and strategies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Definition of enterprise data models and associated strategies, ensuring alignment with the organisational vision and strategies, digital strategies and experience strategies of your clients.
- Definition of high-level data structures.
- Definition of the high-level data management processes (cleansing, storage, de-duplication, retrieval, etc.), ensuring alignment with the clients’ business requirements.
- Definition of enterprise-level analytics and reporting strategies.
- Close collaboration with the Enterprise Architect functions on accounts to analyse and assess digital initiatives, ensuring alignment between organisation, experience, architecture and data.
- Enterprise-level design and planning for data stores, processes and reporting.
- Establishing best practices for data, analytics and reporting within the client.
What you'll Bring
We are looking for a friendly, confident and detail-orientated individual that can operate within senior levels of client organisations and faces up to challenges. Problem formulation, solution shaping and problem solving, consensus building, solution realisation and solution management are all desirable qualities in this pivotal role. We are particularly interested in senior leadership qualities as well as the ability to stay cool under pressure.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Experience in enterprise-level data architecture
- Knowledge of data methodologies
- Advanced data modelling experience
- Experience of data visualisation and data migration
- Experience with relational database management systems and/or nosql technologies
- Experience with database management system software, including SQL
- Experience with the design, planning and set up of data stores, data warehouses and/or data lakes
- Experience in developing strategies around backups and archives
- Experience in developing enterprise-level analytic and reporting strategies
- Knowledge of relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Fluency in a range of programming languages and technologies
- Knowledge of Hadoop technologies
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.