It’s exciting times at MMT Digital as we look to scale our consulting capabilities and help our clients deliver digital solutions that transform their business performance. We are looking for a Cloud Consultant to work with our new and celebrated clients to spot opportunities, develop our capabilities, win business, and implement enterprise class Systems Engineering solutions.
The role will support clients on their digital transformation journey by providing solid advice and guidance to clients to inform and shape their cloud strategies and roadmaps. Beyond just strategy you will be able to demonstrate to clients how to define and build cloud solutions that will provide a measurable return on investment.
The projects range in size and scope and therefore you will be adaptable and comfortable working in ambiguous situations. This is a client facing roles that delivers valuable outcomes whilst client growth.
You will have worked on digital solutions across the full end to end transformation lifecycle, where cloud technology is the key enabler. You will have a deep understanding of cloud technologies and their impact on digital trends, customer experience and operational improvement. Strong consulting skills and cloud based digital transformation experience are therefore required.
- Be the face of Systems Engineering Strategic Consultancy at MMT Digital. Provide consultancy advice across cloud solutions and their fit within digital transformation, digital product, and Digital Customer Experience (DCX):
- Advising new and existing clients on trends in key cloud technologies that support digital transformation.
- Coach clients and stakeholders on developing cloud-based solutions
- Act as a thought leader on cloud engineering with c-suite contacts
- Support the pitching and winning of business development opportunities.
- Designing and reviewing enterprise Systems Engineering solutions for our client base:
- Bringing in and equipping teams with the tools, ideas, and designs to execute the solution and strategy without a continual reliance on your involvement
- Creating resilient, efficient, and secure solutions mitigating risk and delivering value
- Reviewing existing client cloud implementations and providing advice and guidance on improvements and best practice.
- Helping clients accelerate their digital transformation and cloud adoption journey by the means of:
- Working closely with enterprise, technical and solutions architects to understand technical requirements and design highly available and scalable designs in the cloud
- Leading engagements with cross-functional teams to assess, plan and drive strategic results which have game changing impact on their digital transformation journey
- Developing repeatable design patterns which can be re-used across wider areas of their business
- Working internally with the MMT Systems Engineering team to build a glossary of cloud design and governance patterns which can be used as a reference across all our client demands.
- Working closely with the marketing team to leverage your digital transformation and cloud adoption experience to help develop our brand as a world class cloud systems engineering function, by the means of technical blog posts and articles.
- Investing time in R&D around cloud adoption best practices, hybrid cloud and serverless design patterns to stay current with our fast-moving industry by the means of:
- Attending relevant conferences
- Reading blogs, articles and books on these topics
- Self-led and structured training where
- Identify gaps in our target clients Systems Engineering capabilities and develop strategies to take those opportunities and win business in that area with existing and new clients.
In order to flourish in this role, you will need the following:
- An expert and thought leader in your field
- Architecture experience designing highly available and scalable design patterns in the cloud (Preferably AWS and/or Azure)
- An understanding of containersiation capabilities and patterns
- An understanding of cloud security, secrets management, privileged access management, and identity management
- A network of senior client relationships in our target client base
- Clear communicator and presenter, able to inspire senior clients and MMTers alike
- A track record of working with pitch teams to win new business
- Extensive experience designing and implementing successful solutions for our target client base
- Excellent cultural fit within MMT
- Ability to form teams and excellent working relationships, successfully setting aside and dealing with egoism
- Excellent knowledge of TechOps and DevOps ecosystems
- Experience working within enterprise clients.
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience in supporting outbound lead generation campaigns
- AWS/Azure certified Architect.