What you'll do
This role reflects one of the technical authorities within MMT Digital. Using your industry knowledge and experience, you’ll strengthen the position of the company in both commercial terms, and in day-to-day operations.
You will play a major part in supporting and acquiring new business – workshopping with and pitching to clients, offering solutions and insight that can be followed through to successful delivery. You may be involved in conducting client audits or discoveries into aspects of their infrastructure, tooling, practices and culture, translating them into value both for MMT and for the client.
You may be tasked with leading Systems delivery practices for some of our larger-scale or more complex projects, and through the experiences such as this and targeted prototyping/proof-of-concept exercises, you will be able to offer insight and suggestion to improve the overarching practices of the team and company.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Expert knowledge of cloud offerings and practices in either Azure or AWS
- Commercial experience in scoping and delivering complex infrastructure and delivery pipeline solutions at scale
- Expertise in ensuring that high levels of quality scalability, performance and security are built into solution implementations as standard
- Proven ability to articulate complex technical designs and requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Commercial experience of delivering end-to-end cloud solutions using technologies and practices such as:
- Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Experience in designing and implementing a variety of monitoring and observability solutions
- Expertise in DevOps theory and an ability to explain the theory and approaches to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to frame and plan a workload to ensure that scope, ownership and timescales are clear to all involved parties
- Ability to collaborate with wider team members to design and deliver technical solutions
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of Line management
- Commercial experience of delivering end-to-end cloud solutions using technologies such as:
- Proven experience of working confidently amongst C-suite and Senior Management, e.g. for pitching, consultancy or transformation projects
- Excellent knowledge of cloud offerings and practices, across more than one cloud provider
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.