This role reflects one of the technical authorities within MMT Digital. Using your industry knowledge and experience, you’ll strengthen the position of the company in both commercial terms, and in day-to-day operations.
You will play a major part in supporting and acquiring new business – workshopping with and pitching to clients, offering solutions and insight that can be followed through to successful delivery. You may be involved in conducting client audits or discoveries into aspects of their infrastructure, tooling, practices and culture, translating them into value both for MMT and for the client.
You may be tasked with leading Systems delivery practices for some of our larger-scale or more complex projects, and through the experiences such as this and targeted prototyping/proof-of-concept exercises, you will be able to offer insight and suggestion to improve the overarching practices of the team and company.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Expert knowledge of cloud offerings and practices in either Azure or AWS
- Commercial experience in scoping and delivering complex infrastructure and delivery pipeline solutions at scale
- Expertise in ensuring that high levels of quality scalability, performance and security are built into solution implementations as standard
- Proven ability to articulate complex technical designs and requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Commercial experience of delivering end-to-end cloud solutions using technologies and practices such as:
- Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Experience in designing and implementing a variety of monitoring and observability solutions
- Expertise in DevOps theory and an ability to explain the theory and approaches to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to frame and plan a workload to ensure that scope, ownership and timescales are clear to all involved parties
- Ability to collaborate with wider team members to design and deliver technical solutions
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of Line management
- Commercial experience of delivering end-to-end cloud solutions using technologies such as:
- Proven experience of working confidently amongst C-suite and Senior Management, e.g. for pitching, consultancy or transformation projects
- Excellent knowledge of cloud offerings and practices, across more than one cloud provider
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.