We are MMT Digital, a technical consultancy specialising in the delivery of effective digital solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of our 170-strong UK team of experts who devise and deliver complex digital solutions to help our clients drive faster change.
We’ve spent the last 20 years working with organisations such as Bacardi, Vodafone and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale.
We work with CIOs, CTOs and Heads of Digital who need a trusted partner to augment their team with deep technical expertise and delivery capabilities. At the same time, we can upskill their in-house people through knowledge transfer and change management to create high performing teams. Our collaborative approach means our teams – whether working onsite, offsite or a combination of the two - build open and genuine relationships with our clients that bring success faster.
We became part of Be Heard Partnership in 2016, and have been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last five years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up seven awards, including the prestigious Grand Prix, in 2018.
About the role
As a Client Services Director within MMT Digital you will be in a senior client, business, operational management position leading a delivery team in partnership with a Technical Account Director and line managing a team of project managers and client service managers. This will also involve being responsible for a portfolio of client account relationships and a remit to expand the growth of these accounts.
In this role you will be ultimately responsible for the client relationship and commercial success of client accounts in your portfolio. This will include revenue forecasting, meeting budget targets, creating of strategic Account Growth plans, contract negotiation and agreeing commercial terms with clients.
- Promote and embody the MMT values, personality and culture internally and externally
- Effectively lead a team of Project Managers and Client Service Managers in the successful delivery of projects across multiple accounts
- Monitor employee satisfaction and performance across their delivery team and manage issues with support from HR
- Responsible for talent management and career progression of their team
- Accountable for effective resource utilisation within delivery team
- Identify skill gaps and vacancies to meet project delivery requirements
- Strong contributor in operations meetings with Head of Client Services Delivery, CTO and Technical Account Directors to form strategies for continuous operational improvement.
- Understand and promote MMT Digital proposition within existing client base
- Work collaboratively with Be Heard agencies to utilise knowledge within group to identify opportunities and grow client accounts for MMT and Be Heard
- Sponsor the definition and development of key service offerings of the business
- Represent and promote MMT Digital and Be Heard at external events
- Support new business to achieve targets through strategic input into tenders
- Attend new business chemistry meetings and deliver pitches