What you'll do
Acting as our hunter business development expert, you’ll be comfortable building relationships with very technically savvy buyers. You’ll be joining the team in this new position to support the significant growth ambitions of MMT, as we scale our business by helping clients build digital products that transform business performance. The key aspect of the job is to identify and land new clients that fit within our target profile. The core target buyer is a senior IT leader with responsibility for delivering digital products to market.
When you join our Growth team, you’ll be;
- Driving sales of MMT’s services to agreed target prospects within the UK
- Delivering significant, but realistic, sales targets
- Identifying the objectives and needs of target organisations in relation to MMT’s core proposition
- Our Industry Expert – you’ll be researching and monitoring industry trends using news sources and in-house tools to enable prospect identification and proposition development
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Successfully building strategic relationships with key prospects and industry professionals
- Attending relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Leading the end-to-end sales process with target prospects from identification and approach to initial pitch, negotiating and closing the deal in collaboration with the Director of Growth
- Leading complex bids and tender responses with cross functional internal teams and subject matter experts
- Forecasting resourcing needs, working closely with the appropriate client services centre of excellence
- Providing input into new marketing initiatives where they support new sales opportunities
- Responsible for smoothly transition new client relationships from New Business to delivery teams
- Working with team members and lead generation organisations to identify and drive new opportunities
- Maintaining accurate pipeline records and reports
- Direct responsible for forecasting and revenue profiling on a yearly, quarterly and monthly
- Working within governance frameworks when pricing and pitching MMT’s solutions
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- A strong track record in technical solution selling and bid management
- Strong written, numerical and problem solving skills
- Real hunger and energy to grow the business and secure deals
- Strong commercial acumen and commercial awareness
- Confidence to work with and pitch to senior management
- Well-developed relationship building skills
- Highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Impact and gravitas
- The ability to work with small teams from different specialisms in a project based environment.
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience working in an agency
- Experience in working with digital project and technical teams.
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly ‘Studious Hermit’ meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.