Once we feel it’s safe, we’ll be reopening our offices in Leeds, London and Uppingham. Our team will have the choice to continue to work remotely (within the UK), from one of our offices, or a combination of the above.
We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You’ll be able to confirm your preference on the application form.
What you'll do
Are you recently graduated or early on in your Cloud Systems career?
Are there areas of your craft that you want to develop but haven’t had the opportunity to in your current role?
Do you want the space to learn your craft in a safe environment but also with the opportunity to put your theory into practice and deliver quickly?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, can demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and are looking for a career working within Cloud Systems, this may be the opportunity for you!
We’re looking to strengthen and develop our Systems Engineering capability by recruiting a number of Associate Cloud Systems Engineers to join our ‘Fast Track’ Programmes, enabling you to deliver our world-class service for one or more of our diverse range of clients.
Successful candidates will be ambitious, value-driven technologists excited about problem solving, automating for efficiency and effective teamwork. You will need to be a confident communicator and eager to deliver build pipelines, infrastructure, monitoring and automation solutions.
Through our Fast Track training program, you will receive coaching and support designed to give you the skills and confidence to start making progress and delivering value quickly.
This training will cover a range of topics including:
- DevOps Principles and Practices
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure DevOps
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and patterns
- Demonstrable knowledge of Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability in working as part of an team
- An eagerness to learn and progress yourself
- An understanding of one or more programming languages
- It would be particularly beneficial if this includes one or more of: Python, Go, Bash, Powershell, C#
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of using Infrastructure as code with either ARM, Bicep or Terraform
- Experience in developing build and release pipelines (e.g. using tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience working with Containers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, able to drive out root cause of complex technical problems.
- Hands-on Software engineering experience
What you'll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns and Brown Bag sessions where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.