Once we feel it’s safe, we’ll be reopening our offices in Leeds, London and Uppingham. Our team will have the choice to continue to work remotely (within the UK), from one of our offices, or a combination of the above.
We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You’ll be able to confirm your preference on the application form.
What you’ll do
These are exciting times at MMT Digital. We’ve got some big growth plans, so we’re looking for an experienced Account Director. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s best Project Managers and Senior Technical Leads. You will be the client account lead for a subset of our fantastic accounts.
The role will see you manage client relationships on a senior level, responsible for the performance and revenue growth, profitability, forecast. This will naturally include working closely with Technical Account Leads and a team of Project Managers to create trusted, effective solutions for our clients. You'll also be identifying and seizing opportunities for MMT Digital and MSQ Group.
As you’ll be a part of the Client Services Team, you’ll ultimately be reporting into the Head of Client Services at MMT Digital.
Core Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for yearly, quarter and monthly forecasting for a subset of client accounts within a wider delivery team
- Managing contract negotiation and agreeing remuneration with clients with support from Client Services Director
- Responsible for achieving targeted revenue projections for subset of client accounts
- Responsible for the creation and execution of Client Account Plans
- Responsible for identifying and converting opportunities on a subset of client accounts
- Responsible to achieve profitability targets for managed accounts in line with Yearly Plan
- Resolves major billing conflicts with client with limited help from Client Services Director
- Responsible for the commercial success of subset of client accounts
- Effectively leads account teams in the successful delivery of projects and Account Plans across a subset of accounts
- Promote and ensure high levels of company standards across their sub-team and projects
- Shape the values, personality and culture of MMT Digital and promotes both internally and externally
- Monitor employee satisfaction and performance across the sub-team and raise any concerns with HR
- Analyse the efficiency of the projects and accounts they manage to ensure that they are meeting the businesses goals and to take the necessary pro-active action if not
- Supports the Client Services Director to monitor and assess resourcing requirements for existing clients and assist in recruitment of talent across the business
- Supports the Client Services Director in effective resource utilisation within delivery team
- Understand and promote MMT Digital proposition within existing client base
- Work collaboratively with MSQ agencies to utilise knowledge within group to identify opportunities and grow client accounts for MMT and MSQ
- Motivates PMs to learn about the technologies/platforms we operate with.
- Supports Client Services Directors and Account Directors in the definition and development of key service offerings of the business
- Represent and promote MMT Digital and MSQ at external events
- Support new business to achieve targets through strategic input into tenders
- Attend new business chemistry meetings and deliver pitches
What you’ll bring
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Previous experience as a Client Services Director/Manager or Account Director at a Digital Agency
- High levels of experience in the strategic delivery of digital products and solutions
- Significant and extensive experience in an Account Manager or Project Manager role
- Commercial strategic and operational planning experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Ability to devise strategies to overcome challenges where no solution exists
- Come from an agency background
- A general all-round nice person!
What you’ll get
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package:
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns and Brown Bag sessions where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments – a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
What motivates us
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values – Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don’t tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we’re working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don’t blame, we learn and we have fun!
Who we are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK’s most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We’ve committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.