We’re looking for a Digital Product Owner to lead teams to deliver digital products and services in an agile environment. At MMT Digital, our Product Owners work on a varied range of digital web-based projects including CMS implementations, web applications, ecommerce platforms, mobile apps and microsites for a range of clients.
Acting as that all important bridge between the client and our in-house, UK based development teams. This starts from the beginning of the project, where you would work with the product owner (from the client) to understand their vision and what success means for them. You would then ensure alignment between the business, design and development streams throughout delivery. You will be working with Project Managers to follow an agreed strategy to support activities throughout the project delivery process.
You will be joining MMT Digital during an exciting period of growth and expansion. You’ll have the opportunity to experience Product Ownership across a broad range of clients, industry verticals and tech stacks playing a fundamental role to help us deliver amazing digital products to our clients.
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Experience in the successful commercial delivery of digital products and solutions
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and distilling them into well-defined deliverables
- Deep understanding of agile delivery methodologies, including high quality user stories and backlog management
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Confident client communication and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of quality processes and risk management techniques
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on motivating small teams
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner
- Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.