We want to hear from enthusiastic Server-Side Engineers with real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop. You will be joining one of the leading digital agencies within the UK and will play a fundamental role in helping us continue to grow!
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Great commercial experience developing web applications with C# and ASP.NET Framework, .Net Core or Node JS
- Commercial experience of project or product development
- Commercial experience of Web API development
- Commercial experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL
- Familiarity with version control (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or similar CI / CD tools
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of cloud (Azure or AWS) development
- Experience in writing microservices
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.