As the Scrum Master, you will be taking every opportunity to ensure others deliver to their full capability, and exceed expectations, bringing simplicity to an often-complex landscape, authenticate roadmaps with the business/clients and most importantly - play a pivotal role in facilitating agile meetings, daily scrums, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives etc.
A few other things you’d be doing are engaging in team velocity calculation and velocity-based planning, extracting important information to eliminate waste, and drive improvement, being proactive in order to collate, track, and remove blockers, being an advocate of continuous improvement and guiding scrum events, including Backlog refinement, planning, stand-up’s etc.
What you'll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Demonstrable commercial experience
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Proven ability to provide effective facilitation and coaching
- Expert knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology (from experience) within a scaled agile environment
- Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management and general communication skills, that allow you to adapt to every eventuality
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Ability to track and report project specific metrics
- Scrum Master certification
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have
- Experience in the setup and administration of Scrum and Kanban boards, ideally in Azure DevOps
- Experience of working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Comfortable with technical detail
- Experience working with DevOps / Systems teams.
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.