We want to hear from enthusiastic and highly capable Front-end Engineers with a proven track record in delivering high-quality and visually stunning websites and applications using React. We’d love to see a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop.
You’ll be working within the delivery team, on projects for some huge clients of ours. This is a fantastic opportunity to code and learn with some of the industry’s best developers – working on great projects, working with the best technologies.
Here at MMT Digital we aren’t as corporate as some companies, we know that people thrive in a fun working environment – so that’s just what we’ve created.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a company with a friendly and sociable team culture whilst also offering clear opportunities for career progression.
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need the following:
· Great commercial experience as a Front-end Engineer
· Great experience working with Modern front-end frameworks in a professional capacity (e.g. React)
· Strong HTML and CSS Skills
· Good knowledge of responsive web design
· Experience with Git or other source control systems
· Excellent people skills, very client focused
· Understanding of CI/CD processes
· Knowledge of implementing accessibility best practises
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
· Some server-side language skills, e.g. Node, .NET
· Experience with Azure or AWS would be a great advantage
· Understanding of working with GraphQL APIs
· Some exposure to working with content management systems
· Exposure to infrastructure as code (IaC), ideally AWS CDK
Our offices in London, Leeds and Uppingham have reopened fully, but should you prefer to work from home or combine remote and office work, you are welcome to! We just ask that you’re flexible to travel to the office or client sites as required. You will be able to confirm your preferences in the application form.