This is a great opportunity for anyone who is equally happy to architect and drive the technical vision for a solution, ensuring we are delivering exceptional digital transformation and change for our clients, as well as leading an architecture function and inputting into the wider Technical Product Delivery Departments strategy roadmap as it evolves to meet the company’s business goals.
What you’ll Do
You will be required to assume management responsibility for the people and practices within the MMT Architecture function, creating a vibrant community, enabling growth of the team, and putting agility and innovation at the heart of our Architecture delivery.
- Identify training needs for individual Architects as well as the Architecture function as a whole
- Line Management of a small number of Architects as well as mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Supporting new business opportunities
- Build, curate and drive our architecture best practices
- Foster a vibrant Architecture community through encouragement and leading by example
- Own the recruitment and onboarding process for new Architects to MMT with a people first approach
Operating as a Senior Technical Architect across one or more accounts.
- Architecting medium to complex solutions through to delivery, with a focus on web- based applications using .NET and NodeJS technologies
- Leading the architectural vision and delivery by working with engineering teams and communicating the design of the overall technical solution to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the solutions are highly available and secure in line with OWASP / WCAG standards
- Designing Azure and AWS technical solutions, including serverless.
- Using Microservice Architecture best practices and API first design
- Working with both traditional and Headless CMS systems (e.g. Kentico and Contentful solutions)
- Delivery via Agile (Scrum) and Scaled Agile Methodologies (SAFe)
*actual splits may change slightly
What you’ll bring
In order to flourish in this role, you’ll need to exhibit the following:
- A good decision maker
- Be a change agent
- Plus, all the competencies expected of an experienced Senior Technical Architect